JD Productions Quality DJ Entertainment
helped create at your event:
Read Full Testimonials & Reviews
The Shriners Hospital, in addition to its mission of research in specialized healthcare, provides the gift of medical care to children under age 18 years with orthopedic disabilities, spinal cord injuries and burns. The hospital primarily relies on the generosity of the public to pay its bills.
This check was presented on November 12, 2011, at the hospital. Pictured left to right are JD Firestone (Sacramento ADJA Chapter Secretary), Brad Cady (Head Golf Professional, Granite Bay Golf Club), Dr. Joel Lerman (MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon at Shriners Hospital) and Randy Bartlett (Sacramento ADJA Chapter President). Thanks to all of those who came together to make the event a huge success, exemplifying ADJA's motto "If We Work Together, Imagine What We Can Do!"
The Gala will be held at 6:30 pm on Sunday October 23, 2011, at Granite Bay Golf Club. This spectacular evening will have a wonderful menu provided by several caterers, prizes, awesome networking opportunities, and festive dining and dancing music. It will be followed on Monday October 24, 2011, by a charity Golf Tournament for the hospital.
As a board member of ADJA, JD Firestone of JD Production Quality DJ Entertainment encourages you to participate. In doing so, you will get the satisfaction of knowing you helped make a difference in the lives of children who need the services of Shriners Hospital. For more details, visit SacramentoADJA.com.
*AFTER THE VOWS . . .
• 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
• Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
• During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
• When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
• 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001. Copyright © 1999-2010 American Disc Jockey Association